True to the spirit of WOM, the safety and wellbeing of our community has always been a priority. As WOM prepares to safely reopen its doors in the wake of the COVID-19 global pandemic, the Townhouse is sensitive in doing so, following the various compliance and government mandates, keeping the expectations and comfort of our guests is at the forefront of everything we do.
As we continue to deliver the professional, personalized, genuine and compassionate service at WOM, we are aware that we need to continually evaluate, update, and where necessary innovate, our current standards of excellence. In addition to the guidelines laid out below WOM will be creating new private dining and wellness experiences. This series of protocols and plans will constantly evolve and be updated as the situation changes. We hope the following instils comfort and confidence that wellbeing of WOM guests and staff is of primary focus.
- WOM has to keep a 6 feet distance when welcoming guests on the property
- Temperature checks will be made available on request using a thermal forehead thermometer.
- Welcome sanitized warm hand towels will be offered to every guest upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all areas and re-filled throughout the
- Increased sanitation of bathrooms and common spaces with a focus on disinfecting door handles and all other high use
- The townhouse will be daily sanitized upon closure, ready for the next
FOR EVENT SERVICES (fees apply)
- The standalone device covers up to 3K square feet before and during the event
- The patented system is only technology to produce Dry Hydrogen Peroxide (DHP) to reduce the % of bacteria viruses & mold in air and surfaces
- DHP proven effective against every species of dry microbe tested, including viruses
Professional Health Screening
- Testing and/or test verification upon entry (to be based on test availability and accuracy of the antibody test)
- Infrared temperature testing and symptom evaluation
- 2 health care professionals on-site
Security + Social Distancing Enforcement
- 2 guards for 50 guests
- Stationed at entry and other critical control points
Pre- Event Electrostatic Surface Disinfection
- Electrostatic disinfection of the entire premises using EPA approved equipment
- Positively charges disinfecting mist is designed to evenly wrap conductive surfaces and get to hard-to-reach areas
- Safe to use on all surfaces including furniture, electronics, flooring, wall coverings